Buckeyes. The Official Athletic Site of the Ohio State Buckeyes. The most comprehensive coverage of the Buckeyes sports on the web with highlights, scores, game summaries, and rosters. The Ohio State Buckeyes are the athletic teams that represent Ohio State University, located in Columbus, Ohio.
Buckeye may refer to: Buckeye (nickname), a nickname for residents of the U. S. state of Ohio, the "buckeye state". Ohio State Buckeyes, the intercollegiate athletic teams of the Ohio State University. You can cook Buckeyes using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Buckeyes
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of butter, softened.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 6 cups of confectioners' sugar.
- You need 4 cups of semisweet chocolate chips or chocolate candy coating.
Brutus Buckeye, the mascot of the Ohio State University. Clemson coach hints that Ohio State doesn't belong in College Football Playoff. In this edition of my weekly-ish musings, I share some thoughts on the Buckeyes' upcoming playoff game. See more ideas about Buckeyes, Buckeye, Ohio state football.
- Line a large tray or baking sheet with wax paper..
- In a large bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, peanut butter,vanilla extract and butter, stirring until well blended..
- Roll the peanut butter mixture into 1-inch balls, and place the balls on a wax paper-lined baking sheet..
- Press a toothpick into the top of each ball (to be used later as the handle for dipping) and chill in freezer until firm, about 30 minutes.(I just let my dough refrigerate overnight and put Toothpick in as I’m dipping them).
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave (about 1 minute)..
- Using the toothpick as a handle, dip each peanut butter ball in chocolate..
- Leave a small portion of peanut butter showing at the top to make them look like Buckeyes..
- Place chocolate covered peanut butter balls on wax paper and remove the toothpick..
- Once the peanut butter has softened, you can use a finger to smooth over the hole from the toothpick.
- Refrigerate, until chocolate is set. Store in refrigerator until eating or gifting..
The NFL Pro Bowl rosters were announced Monday and there's a decent Ohio State flavor to it. Real buckeyes are nuts that grow on trees and are related to the horse chestnut. I've been eating my grandmother's wonderful Buckeyes all my life so I decided to give this recipe a try (since I didn't have. College football fans, we're ranking the best Ohio State Buckeyes quarterbacks of all time. It includes every starting quarterback throughout Ohio State Buckeyes history, including current.