Fajita seasoned chicken breast. These Easy Chicken Fajitas quick and healthy meal! An easy fajita marinade is tossed with chicken, peppers and onions and piled high into soft tortillas. Tender juicy chicken breasts, fresh crisp peppers, and sweet onions tossed in an easy homemade seasoning and piled high in tortillas.
Get full nutrition facts for other HEB products and all your other favorite brands. So easy to make, and so quick. The method involves quickly searing the meat on a griddle or grill, and then slicing and serving with quickly seared peppers and onions. (We do not recommend pounding the chicken breasts, doing so will not result in the right season_terms. You can have Fajita seasoned chicken breast using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fajita seasoned chicken breast
- You need 4 of chicken breast not frozen.
- It’s of Olive or vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 package of McCormick fajita seasoning.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Sea salt.
- You need of Fresh ground black pepper.
This homemade Fajita Seasoning only takes a few minutes to mix together, and allows you to use quality spices free of MSG, anti-caking agents, and other additives. Spoon in some of the fajita pepper mixture so that the breast is comfortably stuffed. Season the chicken on both sides with fajita seasoning. Chicken Fajitas are the perfect anytime dinner you need.
Fajita seasoned chicken breast instructions
- Lightly coat chicken in oil.
- Sprinkle on fajita seasoning on both sides and sprinkle on garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Air fry, bake or grill till fully done till the internal temperature is 165° degrees.
- Let chicken rest for a few minutes then serve and enjoy.
Nothing beats that sizzling sound of fajitas being dropped off at your table. Minimal prep and minimal cook time means these can be on your dining room table FAST. Boneless chicken breasts cook in minutes when they're sliced into strips. But have you ever tried to slice a raw chicken breast? It's squishy and not so Last, the spices.