Zucchini Bread. Stir in zucchini and nuts until well combined. For Cranberry Orange Bread: omit the zucchini, cinnamon, cloves and raisins. Lemon Zucchini Bread "This is exactly what I was looking for!
I did add a little extra orange zest and it was perfect. Combination of orange and chocolate is delightful." – Linda. In a large bowl, combine flour, salt, nutmeg, baking soda, cinnamon and sugar. You can have Zucchini Bread using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Bread
- It’s 1 1/2 Cups of All Purpose Flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Ground Nutmeg.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of White Sugar.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Veg Oil.
- It’s 2 of Large Eggs.
- You need 1 Cup of Shredded Zucchini.
- It’s 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1/2-3/4 Cup of Walnuts (Chopped).
Plus, it makes for a heartfelt homemade hostess gift! Bringing this zucchini bread with brown sugar streusel to life again because it's the best zucchini bread. And because it makes the best zucchini muffins, too. A two-in-one recipe that you'll always want in your back pocket.
Zucchini Bread step by step
- Preheat Oven To 350° F.
- Grease an 8 × 4 Meatloaf Pan with Butter or Oil. Place a piece of parchment paper in the bottom for easy release..
- In a large bowl, add all wet ingredients and whisk until smooth and thoroughly mixed..
- In another bowl, add dry ingredients. Mix. In an additional bowl mix Walnuts and a few Tbsps of the flour mixture, and toss until coated..
- Pour dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and stir until mixed. Do not over work batter. Fold in floured walnuts..
- Add batter into the greased Meatloaf Pan. Cook for about 55 minutes or until fully cooked and a toothpick comes out clean. Enjoy!.
This zucchini bread is a family recipe. Zucchini Bread recipe that lives up to the name, BEST EVER Zucchini Bread! Easy to make & you'll love the blend of spices used. Read the reviews- it's popular for a reason! It really is the perfect zucchini quick bread recipe.