Salmon stirfry. This is a quick and delicious wild salmon stir-fry dish with honey and tamari sauce on a bed of Basmati Saffron rice, I absolutely love this recipe. Start with fresh or defrosted frozen salmon and your favorite frozen veggies, and this Asian-inspired stir fry will be ready in minutes. In this salmon stir-fry, the fish is lightly coated in sesame seeds and served with lemony stir-fried vegetables, for a delicious, quick and healthy supper.
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. This delicious, quick and easy superfood salmon stir-fry recipe has heart-boosting, cancer-fighting superfoods in it and can be packed up for the week. Be sure to impress your dinner guests with this delicious sweet chilli salmon with stir fry vegetables. You can cook Salmon stirfry using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salmon stirfry
- You need 2 of salmon fillets.
- Prepare 1 tsp of honey.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chili flakes.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 of crushed garlic cloves.
- You need 1 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare of Salt and black pepper.
- Prepare 125 g of chow mein noodles.
- You need 300 g of chinese vegetables.
When You Stir-Fry Salmon, You Don't Have to Worry About Its Feelings. Another difference: Instead of literally stir-frying the fish as you might with slivers of steak or. This salmon stir fry recipe is a favorite! The flavor in this dish is unmatched; Try this easy-to-make recipe tonight!
Salmon stirfry step by step
- Chop the raw salmon into chunks, marinate with the garlic, chili flakes, honey, ginger, soy sauce, sesame seeds, salt and black pepper..
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the salmon, fry until browned and cooked through. Add the vegetables and fry for until al dente..
- Meanwhile boil water and boil the noodles for 4 minutes or until cooked..
- Mix all together and serve..
Salmon makes a stirfry even easier and even better for you! Salmon is such a great choice as a So what are you waiting for? Make this honey soy salmon and veggie stirfry your dinner of choice this. Pack your stir-fry with vegetables and top with marinated fish. This recipe cooks enough salmon for lunch the next day.