You can have Salmon Rolls using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salmon Rolls
- You need 300 grams of smoked salmon.
- You need of Fillings.
- It’s 150 grams of cream cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of freshly chopped dill.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of mustard powder.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
Salmon Rolls instructions
- Mix all the filling ingredients..
- Take one slice of salmon, spread with the filling and roll them like you make sushi..
- Wrap the log tightly with a cling film and chill in the fridge for an hour or more..
- Remove the clingfilm and slice them using a serrated knife. Serve them on a bed of salad. Enjoy..