Lemon Pepper chicken wings.
You can cook Lemon Pepper chicken wings using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon Pepper chicken wings
- Prepare 1 of chicken wings.
- It’s 1 of lemon pepper seasoning.
- It’s 1 of butter or olive oil.
Lemon Pepper chicken wings instructions
- Preheat oven to 400° fahrenheit.
- rinse chicken wings in cold water & drain them on paper towels.
- dip chicken wings in melted butter or olive oil.
- fry chicken wings until crispy.
- remove chicken from fryer & drain on paper towel then dip in lemon pepper seasoning.
- arrange wings in a single later on a foil lined baking sheet.
- bake wings for 10-15 minutes.