Salmon "Soup". This Finnish Salmon Soup, known as Lohikeitto in the homeland, is to die for. Maybe that's the reason why one of the region specialties is the hearty and creamy salmon soup called Lohikeitto. In this episode of The Sam Livecast show, I'm on location in beautiful Finland.
Cook until the end of the programme. This is a creamy salmon soup recipe that is easy and quick to make. Fork-tender salmon cooked with This is my version of this Nordic salmon soup recipe. You can have Salmon "Soup" using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salmon "Soup"
- It’s 1 kg of salmon (head, tail – included).
- It’s 1 of carrot.
- You need 1 of parsnip.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper.
- It’s 1 of green bell pepper.
- You need 2 of onions.
- It’s 3 of celery sticks.
- You need 1 bunch of parsley.
- Prepare 1 bunch of lovage.
- You need 1 of lemon.
- Prepare 1 tin of mackerel fillets in tomato sauce.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
This soup is similar to salmon chowder. The Finnish salmon soup (lohikeitto, in Finnish) is the perfect soup. It's like the little black dress of Finnish cuisine. At the same time, a salmon soup is easy home cooking, super healthy and suitable.
Salmon "Soup" step by step
- Chop all vegetables finely and add them in a pan with 2 liters of water.
- When all vegetables are half way cooked add the salmon and cook for another 10 min.
- Add the mackerel tin with the tomato sauce including.
- Squeeze the lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Add parsley and lovage for garnish.
This is a rich and creamy salmon soup, perfect for entertaining. Guests will be especially delighted if you View image. Cream of Salmon Soup. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet. Order Salmon soup from Eli Pili in Chisinau. Salmon soup. սաղմոն..soup is enough—sauté some onions or leeks, add the salmon heads and dill and some potatoes or other Salmon Head Soup Recipe.