Super healthy granola. Super Healthy Kids This blog's geared toward kids' cuisine, but it's hard for anyone to resist. Super Healthy Granola is totally customizable to what you love, and makes a great breakfast or snack on the go! They're not all packed with sugar.
It's quick and easy to make, naturally sweetened with In my granola-obsessed opinion, it's simply the best. Partly because it's super quick and easy to. One of my favorite tricks for this Super Healthy Granola is to let it sit for an hour or so until it's totally cool after baking so you can break it into big chunks that turn out almost like granola bars. You can cook Super healthy granola using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Super healthy granola
- It’s 1 cup of whole grain oats.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of hemp seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flax seeds.
- You need 1/2 cup of pumpkin seeds.
- You need 1/2 cup of cashews.
- It’s 1/2 cup of hazelnuts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of goji berries.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of black cherries (quartered and pitted).
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut flakes.
- You need 2 tbsp of agave syrup.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of coconut oil.
- You need 1/3 tsp of vanilla extract.
Granola is usually considered a healthy breakfast cereal. It's a toasted mixture of rolled oats, nuts, and a This article explains whether granola is healthy and examines its benefits and downsides. KIND knows a thing or two about turning healthy grains into delicious If you're on the hunt for a granola that falls into the savory category instead of sweet, Bad Seed has got. Super Healthy Homemade Granola: Make your own version of this super healthy breakfast option!
Super healthy granola step by step
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl, then spread thinly on baking sheets..
- Bake in oven at 300°F for about 10-15 minutes, ensuring that it does not burn.
- Serve with vegan almond milk and banana slices, or enjoy as is!.
The result is a chewy, almost cake-like granola bar though not at all similar to any that you would find in the supermarket. This recipe is pretty flexible so don't hesitate to modify to suit your tastes. This simple healthy granola is not only full of yummy, healthy things to eat – it's so easy to make that my three year old can make it! You will need Mary's Great Granola Bar. These will convince you to ditch store-bought for Granola makes a deliciously crunchy addition to this timeless fall favorite.