Gourmet Vegan Popcorn.
You can cook Gourmet Vegan Popcorn using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gourmet Vegan Popcorn
- It’s 2 of microwave popcorn.
- You need 1 cup of multigrain cheerios.
- You need 1 cup of peanut butter.
- Prepare of sugar (confectioners).
- You need of soy milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of mixed berries of your choice (i used raspberries/blueberries).
- It’s 1/4 cup of any type nuts (optional).
Gourmet Vegan Popcorn instructions
- Pop popcorn per directions on box..
- Melt peanut butter in microwave in 30 second increments, mixing until smooth..
- Add confectioners sugar, mixing until any lumps are out. ( I didn't measure when I added, I just kind of eyeballed what looked to be around 1/2 cup).
- If your peanut butter is too thick to drizzle, stir in a tiny splash of soy milk..
- Drizzle peanut butter mixture over popcorn and cheerios, and mix to coat everything as evenly as possible..
- Spread covered popcorn/Cheerios out evenly on a cookie sheet, as thick as you would like..
- Top with your choice of nuts and berries..
- Refrigerate until your drizzle has hardened (1 to 3 hours). Keep refrigerated afterwards..