Healthy fat-free granola bars. Keyword: breakfast, chewy granola bars, gluten free, granola bars, kid friendly lunch ideas, maple, quaker oats granola bars, snacks, tahini. Simple to customize and make ahead for school or. Healthy granola bars can be hard to come by. (Many are packed with sugar and artificial I hate to say it, but granola bars are kind of the ex-boyfriends of the snack world: They look great on "Choose a bar that adds value to your diet and contributes protein, fiber, whole grains, healthy fats, vitamins.
Kate's Real Food Lemon Coconut Bivy Bars. KIND bars are sold in most grocery and convenience stores. Made with healthy ingredients like nuts and dried fruit, they're good sources of protein, healthy fats, vitamins, and minerals. You can cook Healthy fat-free granola bars using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy fat-free granola bars
- You need 1 of ripe mashed banana.
- It’s 1/4 cup of applesauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 of egg white.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of oats.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut flakes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of dried cranberries.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of hazelnuts.
My Healthy Granola Bars recipe combines slivered almonds, my favorite nuts, seeds, flax, and sugar-free chocolate to make a granola bar for everyone! The nuts and seeds then add fat and fiber that will keep you full and satisfied, and the coconut and chocolate make this a true treat! This easy and homemade healthy granola bars recipe is packed with rolled oats, crispy cereal, & mini chocolate chips! The bars can also be vegan and gluten free.
Healthy fat-free granola bars instructions
- Whisk the first 7 ingredients together.
- Add the oats, coconut flakes, dried cranberries and hazelnuts.
- Press the mixture into a parchment papper lined baking dish ant bake for 30 minutes at 350°F or 175C.
- Let it cool before slicing and enjoy! :).
Get two new free healthy recipes each week. Want to make your own homemade granola bars? Try this healthy chewy granola bar These bars contain stellar ingredients and are also USDA certified organic, certified gluten-free and vegan, non-GMO project verified, and contain. Granola bars satisfy a sweet chewy or crunchy snack craving and quell snacktime hunger. Our nutritionist highlights the tastiest and healthiest If you're looking for a great-tasting granola bar that contains gluten-free, nutrient-dense ingredients, Purely Elizabeth's Original Ancient Grain Granola.