Fried Lemon Pepper Drumstick Chicken.
You can have Fried Lemon Pepper Drumstick Chicken using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried Lemon Pepper Drumstick Chicken
- You need 1 of Cooking Oil.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Drumstick Chicken.
- It’s 1 of as needed Complete Seasoning.
- It’s 1 of as needed Lemon Pepper Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 dash of Onion Powder.
- You need 1 dash of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 of as needed All Purpose Flour.
Fried Lemon Pepper Drumstick Chicken step by step
- Note: this recipe works for whatever amount of drumstick chicken you'll be using. You can fry the chicken by putting oil in a pot or using a fryer. Also, if you want to soak the chicken in egg or buttermilk, you can..
- Start heating up the oil. If using the stove top set it at about 6-7. Note: the oil should fill up the bottom of the pot.
- Pour as much flour as you'll need on a plate.
- After you rinse the chicken you will need to season it with the complete seasoning first. Then add a dash of garlic and onion powder..
- Now add the lemon pepper seasoning. Turn over the drumstick and season the other side with only complete seasoning and lemon pepper..
- Place the chicken in the plate with the flour and flour the chicken. Note: do not rub the flour on the chicken because it'll remove the seasoning..
- The oil should be ready by now, so go ahead and gently place the chicken in and let it cook. Make sure to cook all sides of the chicken. You can do this by constantly turning it..
- Cut into the chicken to make sure they are fully cooked..
- Once done, put a dash of lemon pepper over the drumsticks and enjoy!.