Frosted Smiley Face Sugar Cookies# CookiesContest. Buy sugar cookies online with Smiley Cookie! Order our sugar cookies that come hand iced, nut free, individually wrapped and kosher. Finding a trusty sugar cookie dough recipe for your holiday baking needs can be TOUGH.
Ingredients of Frosted Smiley Face Sugar Cookies# CookiesContest
- You need 110 grams of unsalted butter/margarine.
- It’s 85 grams of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of strawberry extract (vanilla is ok too).
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 150 grams of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare cup of Milk-1/3.
- Prepare of Coconut flakes-Optional.
- You need of For the decoration.
- Prepare 1 of cup- Whipping cream.
- It’s of Color- as you please.
- You need of Sprinkles.
- Prepare of Seedless jam.
Melt in your mouth not too sweet and pretty too. People only Exclude people No Face. Any Gender Female Male Male & Female. Any Age infant toddler child teenager young adult adult middle-aged senior.
Frosted Smiley Face Sugar Cookies# CookiesContest instructions
- Get your ingredients ready. Whip your cream and refrigerate it..
- Beat your butter till it lightens and cream in your sugar. Ensure all the crystals dissolve..
- Beat your eggs and essence till frothy. Add it to the butter and sugar mixture..
- Add in your flour, salt, and coconut flakes and form a dough. Add a little milk if it is too hard..
- Let your dough rest in the fridge for about 15 minutes as your preheat your oven to 180 degrees C and line your tray with wax paper.
- 15 minutes later and your dough is out of the fridge.
- Roll it out and cut out circles.
- Decorate as you please. I made smiley faces and a few other shapes.
- Bake for about 18-22 minutes or till ready. Let them cool before frosting them.
- Time to decorate. Whip your cream till it forms stiff peaks. Get your other decorating items ready.
- Divide your whipping cream into three containers and color accordingly.
- Decorate your sugar cookies as you see fit.
- Or this.. get creative.
- Allow the frosting to dry before stacking them together. Store them in airtight container for 3-4 days.
If the frosting seems too thick, beat in additional milk a few drops at a time. If the frosting becomes too thin, beat in a small amount of powdered sugar. Divide your frosting into multiple bowls if you want make more than one color. When you're done, learn how to frost your sugar cookies like a pro with. Smiley face Sugar Cookie Assortment Buttercream frosting.