Garlic Parmesan Chicken Thighs. Serve these Garlic Parmesan Chicken Thighs with pan seared asparagus and quinoa, or along side an Orzo Salad! Basically, it's a mom's dream dinner … with a dream chicken! All Reviews for Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken.
Buttery Garlic Parmesan Chicken – amazing skillet chicken covered with garlic and Parmesan cheese. Made with the simplest ingredients but SO good! These Skillet Garlic Parmesan Chicken Thighs are an amazing one-pan skillet meal. You can have Garlic Parmesan Chicken Thighs using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic Parmesan Chicken Thighs
- You need 2 of boneless chicken thighs.
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of seasoned salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- It’s 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Parsley for garnish (if desired).
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
Bone-in skin-on chicken thighs ensure a flavor-packed and tender result—paired with a few pats of butter, some garlic and thyme, the savoriness of the chicken and its sidekicks seeps into the baby potatoes for a fully satisfying, comforting meal. Chicken breasts cooked in a creamy garlic parmesan cream sauce. This quick and tasty garlic and parmesan chicken is super easy to make so it's great for busy weeknights when you just need to whip up. Try out this awesome Instant Pot chicken recipe!
Garlic Parmesan Chicken Thighs step by step
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees..
- Stir together all purpose flour, seasoned salt, cayenne pepper and black pepper..
- Dredge thighs in flour..
- Heat oil in either a deep fryer or a large pan. Deep fry thighs for about 8-10 minutes. Drain on wire rack..
- Cook the thighs until they just begin to brown. Bake thighs for about 15-20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through..
- Prepare the sauce by melting the butter and the garlic powder in a small pan. When the thighs have finished cooking in the oven place thighs into a large bowl or on a plate. Stir in half of the parmesan cheese into the melted butter. Pour the melted garlic butter over the thighs until they're well coated on both sides..
- Serve the thighs by sprinkling the remaining parmesan cheese on top of the thighs..
Making this garlic parmesan chicken is super simple and really doesn't take much effort at all. If you prefer you can also use boneless skinless chicken thighs. What temperature does chicken need to My Five Minute Garlic Parmesan Chicken Tenders do just that. With a five minute prep time, you can. Crisp chicken thighs, buttery red potatoes and shaved Parmesan cheese make the perfect easy weeknight meal.