Lemon Zest Salmon & Asparagus.
You can have Lemon Zest Salmon & Asparagus using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon Zest Salmon & Asparagus
- Prepare 4 pieces of Salmon.
- You need 1 bunch of Asparagus.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Olive oil (drizzled).
- You need 1 of lemon.
Lemon Zest Salmon & Asparagus instructions
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Place fresh or frozen salmon, garlic cloves, and fresh asparagus on a baking sheet. Season lightly with salt and pepper, zest of one lemon (more on the dry side), and drizzle with olive oil..
- After zesting lemon, cut in half and add to the baking sheet..
- Bake for 20 minutes!!.