Holmestead Cookin': Salmon Ball.
You can have Holmestead Cookin': Salmon Ball using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Holmestead Cookin': Salmon Ball
- It’s 4 cans of Sockeye Salmon (4 x 250 grams = 1000 grams total).
- You need 5 tablespoons of finely chopped red onions.
- You need 2 of bricks of Cream Cheese (2 x 250 grams = 500 grams total).
- You need 4-5 teaspoons of horseradish (based on your preference).
- It’s 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- You need 10 grams of chopped parsley.
Holmestead Cookin': Salmon Ball step by step
- Combine salmon, cream cheese, onion, lemon juice, and horseradish in a large mixing bowl..
- With a hand mixer, mix until completely blended together..
- With a wet spatula (periodically run it under tap water to keep it wet), ball up the mixture into a mound. If your spatula is not wet, the mixture will stick to it, and create a messy end result..
- With a wet spatula (continue to keep it wet), roll the ball from your mixing bowl into your presentation dish, and shape it to your desired shape..
- Cover the exposed surface with chopped parsley..
- If you do not intend to serve immediately, cover and chill in fridge for as long as possible (ideally 24 hours – as it becomes more flavorful as it chills)..
- Serve with crackers..