Salmon patties. Salmon Patties – quick to prepare, golden and crispy on the outside, moist and savoury on the inside with lovely big flakes of salmon! A very easy salmon cakes recipe that can be made with either. Salmon patties, or salmon cakes, are wonderfully easy to make.
They're the perfect way to upgrade a simple can of salmon. Read on for more helpful tips to make your salmon patties the best they can be. These salmon patties (salmon cakes) are incredibly moist, delicious and flavorful – they're also gluten-free, paleo and low carb. You can cook Salmon patties using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salmon patties
- You need 1 can (14.75 oz.) of Arctic star pink salmon.
- You need 2 cups of soft bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of finely minced onion.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of minced parsley.
- It’s 1 TBSP of lemon juice.
- You need 1 dash of pepper.
I've made them with fresh salmon, but you could also use canned salmon. See more ideas about Salmon patties recipe, Patties recipe, Salmon patties. This Easy Salmon Patty recipe is definitely a keeper. Made with canned salmon and simple ingredients, you'll want to.
Salmon patties step by step
- Drain salmon reserving 2 tablespoons of liquid.
- Flake the salmon and combine all ingredients.
- Shape into 8 1" patties.
- Pan-fry on both sides in 2 tablespoons of Olive oil or butter until golden brown.
Salmon patties abide by the same principle: the fewer the ingredients, the more the fish itself can shine. So for this recipe I eliminated breadcrumbs altogether, which not only highlights the flavor of. These Salmon Patties made from wild caught canned red salmon are an absolute dinner time favorite in our house and are the best I've ever tasted. These basic salmon patties—or salmon croquettes—have long been a favorite Southern dish. If you're from the South, you probably have fond memories of Friday evening salmon croquettes.