You can cook Labella Cookies using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Labella Cookies
- You need 3 1/2 cups of flour.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 175 g of Butter.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 TBSP of Vanilla flavour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon zest.
- Prepare of For the fillings.
- It’s 8 TBSP of Strawberry jam.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of Dijon mustard.
- You need 3 TBSP of flour.
- You need of Red food colour.
Labella Cookies instructions
- Mix butter and sugar lightly, add in your lemon zest, sift flour and baking powder together and add. Break an egg and add in vanilla flavour. Whisk and pour into the minxure. Mix and ensure you dont over work dough on work surface. Wrap and put in refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Add Strawberry jam, Dijon mustard and flour together and mix. Add red food colour and mix. Ensure mixture isnt light but solid..
- Take out dough from refrigerator and roll on lightly floured board. Allow to be ¼inches. Cut using cookie cutter. Make a hole on the Middle and add your jam fillings using a teaspoon. Break egg, whisk and coat on cookies. Sprinkle sugar. Refrigerate for 10mins And bake for 8-10mins.
- Thank you.