Chicken fried rice. Are you craving chicken fried rice right now? You might think you can't have it while you're staying But the truth is that you CAN have chicken fried rice if you have chicken, rice, eggs, and frozen. It's absolutely delicious and everybody loves it- no doubt about that.
It's a lot simpler to make than you may think! Plus you get to customize what vegetables, oils, flavors and protein go into your rice. This chicken fried rice recipe is a terrific way to use leftover rice. You can have Chicken fried rice using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken fried rice
- It’s cups of cooked rice.
- Prepare Cubes of chicken breasts.
- It’s of Red capsicums.
- It’s of Yellow capsicums.
- Prepare of Green capsicums.
- It’s of Carrots.
- It’s of Onions.
- You need of Eggs.
- Prepare of Oyster sauce.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Oil.
- Prepare of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
It's easier and cheaper to make than ordering takeout Once you see how easy it is to make this chicken fried rice recipe, you will never. Try these better-than-take-out, Chinese-style chicken fried rice recipes. Quick and easy, mild or spicy – there is a recipe for every taste and every budget. This chicken fried rice weeknight dinner recipe is truly fast and simple.
Chicken fried rice instructions
- Marinate the chicken with soy sauce, oyster sauce,ginger garlic paste and onions overnight or for several hours..
- Break the clumpy cooked rice(I prefer using one day old rice).
- In a pan, add oil and fry the eggs stirring to break the eggs the way you would scrambled eggs. After they are cooked,set aside..
- In a pan add oil and the cube chicken pieces and lightly season with salt and black pepper and cook the chicken through and then set aside..
- In a wok add oil, onions, ginger garlic paste and saute. Then add your carrots and capsicums and cook for 2-3 minutes..
- Add in the rice and stir. Add the soy sauce,oyster sauce and a little water to moisten..
- Then add in the eggs and chicken and stir until everything is well combined and heated through..
- Serve with some steamed cabbages/ spinach. Enjoy..
I know we're often busy with work and life, so having a few quick and easy recipes in our back pockets can be a relief for the days. This homemade version of the take-out classic is made with just seven ingredients and all in one pan. So, chicken fried rice instant pot was a no brainer. My favorite part is that you don't have to depend on leftover rice to enjoy hot pressure cooker chicken fried rice whenever your craving hits. Leftover fried chicken and white rice is tossed together with stir-fried onions and tamari, hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce for a simple and DELICIOUS fried rice recipe.