Cheesy Cabbage Sausage One Skillet Dinner.
You can have Cheesy Cabbage Sausage One Skillet Dinner using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Cabbage Sausage One Skillet Dinner
- Prepare 4 Tablespoons of Butter.
- You need 4-5 of Garlic Smoked Sausages (or regular sausages but add smoked paprika!), sliced into 1 inch slices.
- You need 1-2 tablespoons of Smoked Paprika (see above).
- It’s 1 of Red Bell Pepper, diced.
- You need 1 of Onion, diced.
- It’s 4 of Garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1/2 head of cabbage cored and sliced (1/2 inch thickness).
- It’s 1/2 Tablespoon of each Salt & Pepper.
- You need 2-3 Tablespoons of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Sriracha Sauce (optional but recommended).
- It’s 1 Cup of Diced Tomatoes.
- You need 2 Cups of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
Cheesy Cabbage Sausage One Skillet Dinner step by step
- Heat oven to 400 F (200 C). Heat the butter in a large (10 – 12 inch) skillet over medium-high heat, add the sliced sausage and cook 2-3 minutes per side until browned..
- Add the pepper, onion, garlic, cabbage, salt & pepper and cook, stirring occasionally for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes add the smoked paprika (if using), the Worcestershire sauce and Sriracha and cook for another 5 minutes until vegetables are softened..
- Add the tomatoes then top with the Mozzarella cheese then place into the oven and cook for 10 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and starting to brown..
- Serve immediately..