Coconut And Banana Oat Pancakes. These pancakes are a delicious, healthy and easy-to-make breakfast. These banana pancakes are a little more time consuming than the average from-scratch pancakes, but my oh my, was my work rewarded on my. Easy, flourless and sugar-free banana oat pancakes are a healthy, filling breakfast served with fresh fruit and can be made in minutes.
I am on a dairy-free diet. If you're into pancakes, also check out our Vegan Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Pancakes, Vegan Double Chocolate Chip Pancakes, Toasted Coconut Pancakes, and. Banana pancakes topped with homemade coconut syrup is a tropical and crowd-pleasing way to begin the day. You can have Coconut And Banana Oat Pancakes using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coconut And Banana Oat Pancakes
- It’s 1 of ripe medium/large banana.
- Prepare 1 of medium egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of desiccated coconut.
- You need 1/4 cup of rolled oats.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
Banana pancakes from scratch, with the perfect coconut syrup. I usually have to triple the recipe! This panacakes has no maida,no egg,no white sugar & still it tastes delicious and aromatic.. Put the oat milk, egg yolks, banana, oats.
Coconut And Banana Oat Pancakes step by step
- Mash the banana and add to a bowl with the egg and mix together. Add the coconut, vanilla essence and oats and stir the mixture well using a fork..
- Heat a frying pan over low heat and rub a little butter or oil onto the pan..
- Spoon about 1.5 tablespoons of the pancake mixture into the frying pan. Fry for 2 minutes on each side or until fairly firm and golden brown..
- Should make 4-6 small pancakes..
These coconut flour banana pancakes are the perfect healthy weekend breakfast. Tried & tested – they're fluffy & moist plus high in protein & low in carbs! As coconut flour retains so much water and fat it keeps the pancakes (or baked goods) really moist. Perfect to prepare a couple of hours earlier if. In another medium bowl whisk oat flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and coconut.