Crispy Skin Salmon with Garlic, Lemon Butter Sauce.
You can have Crispy Skin Salmon with Garlic, Lemon Butter Sauce using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crispy Skin Salmon with Garlic, Lemon Butter Sauce
- Prepare 2 of salmon filets (skin-on).
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 12 Tbsp of butter.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced.
- It’s 2 of lemons.
- It’s 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare of Fresh cracked black pepper.
Crispy Skin Salmon with Garlic, Lemon Butter Sauce step by step
- Heat non-stick skillet over medium-high heat and add oil to cover bottom.
- Sprinkle salt & pepper on both sides of fish and place skinside down in pan.
- Sprinkle half of the garlic powder on fish, reserve half for later.
- Add 8 Tbsp of butter, one at a time, to pan.
- When skin is golden brown & crispy, flip fish over..
- Add remainder of garlic powder and butter to pan and baste the fish using a spoon for a minute or 2..
- Add zest and juice from 1 lemon to pan, turn fish over and baste for a minute longer.
- Plate fish skin-side UP and Sprinkle salt and pepper lightly over crispy skin. Pour remaining pan juices directly onto the serving platter. Add remaining lemon cut into wedges.