Polvoron – Crumbly Butter Cookies.
You can cook Polvoron – Crumbly Butter Cookies using 3 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Polvoron – Crumbly Butter Cookies
- You need 60 g of Salted Butter.
- Prepare 50 g of Icing Sugar.
- Prepare 100 g of Flour.
Polvoron – Crumbly Butter Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350F and line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper..
- Sift the flour onto one of the cookie sheets and roast until it becomes slightly brown. Let cool completely..
- Cream the butter and icing sugar..
- Add the roasted flour to the butter mixture and use a rubber spatula to mix well..
- Place the mixture on a lightly floured surface. Roll out the dough to about 5mm thickness. Cut out the cookie shapes with a round cookie cutter and place on a clean table..
- Sprinkle the icing sugar (quantities for exterior) on the cookies..
- Place on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes or until the tops are slightly brown. Remove from oven and place on a wire rack..
- More Details at http://www.chez-k.org/english/cookies/polvoron-crumbly-butter-cookies/.