Lemon Baked Salmon.
You can have Lemon Baked Salmon using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon Baked Salmon
- You need of salmon.
- You need 1/4 stick of butter sliced.
- You need 1 large of lemon sliced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of seasoning salt.
- It’s 1 large of salmon fillet.
Lemon Baked Salmon instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Lay fillet down on a cookie sheet skin side down. I suggest on a sheet of foil..
- Sprinkle with seasoning salt, place slices of butter along fish. Squeeze lemon slices on to fillet and place additional slices on top..
- Bake for 40 minutes @ 350°.