Cheesy Butter Cookie ( a.k.a Lidah Kucing ).
You can have Cheesy Butter Cookie ( a.k.a Lidah Kucing ) using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Butter Cookie ( a.k.a Lidah Kucing )
- You need 160 grams of All purpose flour.
- You need 70 grams of Powder sugar.
- You need 180 grams of Butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 80 ml of Egg white.
- You need 60 grams of Cheddar cheese ( finely grated ).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
Cheesy Butter Cookie ( a.k.a Lidah Kucing ) instructions
- Beat butter and sugar for 3 minutes, add egg white, beat it untill well corporated..
- In another bowl, mix flour, baking powder and salt. Add into egg-butter mixture. Continue beating in low speed..
- Using spatula, fold in grated cheese..
- Put the mixture in piping bag, then start squeezing out on the cookie tray, 7 cm lengthwise. Keep the distance between the cookie to allow it raise..
- Bake it in preheated oven, 160 C for 15 minutes.