Honey Garlic Salmon.
You can cook Honey Garlic Salmon using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Honey Garlic Salmon
- Prepare 1 lbs of Salmon Fillet.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic, minced.
- You need 0.5 tsp of Ginger, minced.
- Prepare 4 tbs of Honey.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Soy Sauce.
Honey Garlic Salmon instructions
- Combine the sauce ingredients (garlic, ginger, honey and soy sauce) and marinate the salmon in the sauce for 15-30 minutes.
- Bake the salmon at 350 degrees F for 15-20 minutes depending on thickness, basting the salmon with the leftover marinade halfway through..
- Over medium high heat, bring the leftover marinade sauce to a boil and simmer for 3-5 minutes until reduced..
- Dish and serve the salmon hot drizzled with reduced sauce..