Grilled Asian Glazed Salmon Fillets.
You can have Grilled Asian Glazed Salmon Fillets using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Asian Glazed Salmon Fillets
- You need 4 of 4 to 6 ounce skinless fresh salmon fillets.
- Prepare 2 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of prepared recipe of Asian Spicy Sweet and Sour Glaze, recipe below.
Grilled Asian Glazed Salmon Fillets instructions
- Preheat grill to medium heat..
- Brush salmon fillets with olive oil..
- Grill over medium heat until almost cooked through, about 5 to 7 minutes each side. Brush with the glaze during the last couple of minutes watching carefully so as not to burn. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/341505-asian-spicy-sweet-and-sour-glaze-for-meats-seafood-and-vegetables.