Roasted Chicken Breast with Mushroom Wine Reduction Sauce. This chicken with creamy mushroom sauce brings you back to real-time when dinner needs to be up and on the table, to serve hungry White wine and chicken broth are simmered down to half, then a pat of butter and a dash of cream and a sprinkle of thyme makes for a creamy, easy sauce to drape. Skinnified Chicken and Mushrooms with White Wine. Chicken and Mushrooms in Creamy Dill Sauce.
Sous Vide Chicken Breast with Mushroom SauceOrgasmic Chef. Stuffed Chicken Breasts In Wine Sauce Recipes. Turkey with Port-Wine Sauce and Rice StuffingGood Housekeeping. You can cook Roasted Chicken Breast with Mushroom Wine Reduction Sauce using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted Chicken Breast with Mushroom Wine Reduction Sauce
- It’s of Chicken Marinade.
- It’s 1 large of chicken breast.
- You need 2 tsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 of sprinkle of herbes de provence or mix herbs.
- You need 1 dash of paprika or curry powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of garlic powder or finely chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter to sear.
- You need of Mushroom Wine Reduction Sauce.
- You need 6 large of large white mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of splash of dry white wine.
- Prepare 150 ml of chicken stock.
- You need 1 of salt & pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of butter.
- It’s of Avocado Salad.
- You need 1 of avacado.
- Prepare 1/2 small of yellow melon.
- You need 1 of handful chopped mix nuts.
- You need 1/4 of finely chopped onions.
- You need 1 of drizzle of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of salt to taste.
Julia Child Supremes De Volaille Aux Champignons (Chicken. It looks impressive, but this mouthwatering chicken and mushroom sauce comes together in no time. I think its flavor rivals that of many full-fat entrees found in fancy restaurants. I basically followed the recipe as written but made the adjustment that another reviewer gave by increasing the sauce using.
Roasted Chicken Breast with Mushroom Wine Reduction Sauce instructions
- Marinade the chicken breast for about 2 hours..
- In a small pot, bring the sliced mushrooms, wine and chicken stock to a boil on a medium heat. You can adjust the wine and chicken stock to a 1:3 ratio..
- When it starts simmering, season with salt and pepper. Leave it to reduce for about 20 minutes..
- In the mean time, heat the pan with butter and sear the chicken breast for about 2 minutes on both sides until its lightly golden brown..
- Transfer it to the oven and let it roast for about 12 minutes @ 200°C.
- For the avocado salad, simply cut and mix all the ingredients together. The salad is best served chilled..
- The sauce should be reduced by now. On a high heat pan, melt the butter and transfer the sauce. When it starts to bubble, reduce the heat and stir in the cream..
- As it thickens, add salt and pepper to taste depending on the type of cream you are using..
- The roasted chicken breast should be juicy and tender. Drizzle the mushroom sauce on the chicken and serve with the chilled avocado salad..
A delicious roast chicken recipe served with a herby mushroom and white wine sauce. Pour over the wine and stock. While chicken roasts, combine wine and stock in a liquid measuring cup and sprinkle gelatin over the top. Slice chicken breasts into three pieces on a sharp bias and transfer to individual serving plates. Stir herbs into the pan sauce.