Salmon with lemon mustard sauce. Lemon + dill + salmon = perfect combination, as far as I'm concerned. I hope you guys will give this easy and yummy recipe a try – let me know how you like it! 🙂. Pat down and dry salmon with paper towel and sprinkle salt and pepper.
Served with a Lemon Cream Mustard is the perfect glue because it's got a bit of tang (perfect match for rich salmon) plus flavour. Dill goes so well with salmon that no other herb comes close. In the three sauces below its distinctive flavor comes This silky sauce can be made with fresh thyme or the dried version. You can have Salmon with lemon mustard sauce using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salmon with lemon mustard sauce
- It’s 4 of filets salmon.
- Prepare of ☆1 TBSP butter.
- Prepare of ☆50 cc sake.
- You need of ☆1 tsp sugar.
- You need of ☆1 TBSP mirin.
- Prepare of ☆1 TBSP whole grain mustard.
- Prepare of ☆1 TBSP lemon.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
If you want to play up the lemon essence consider adding minced preserved lemon. This is very easy way to cook salmon, you just need to put marinade together, pour it over salmon and then cook salmon together with marinade. Start off by preparing the marinade. Serve with grilled vegetables, bread, and your favorite wine for an easy and delicious summer meal.
Salmon with lemon mustard sauce instructions
- Pat down and dry salmon with paper towel and sprinkle salt and pepper. In a large pan, drizzle oil, high heat skin side down, sauté salmon for 5 minutes. Flip to the other side, 2 minutes..
- Lower the heat to medium – low. Add all the ingredients of ☆ and sauté for 2 minutes until the sauce thickens and you are done!.
While salmon is baking, in a small bowl mix together dill, yogurt, mustard, honey, and lemon juice until smooth. After salmon is done, serve with creamy mustard sauce over top. Poached Salmon With Dill Sour Cream Sauce. Save the poaching liquid and add Dijon mustard, sour cream, and a few pats of butter for the a sauce every. Slow roasting salmon is an easy and stress-free way to perfectly cook salmon for your whole family or even a crowd.