Mike's 30 Minute Complete Salmon Dinner.
You can have Mike's 30 Minute Complete Salmon Dinner using 28 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's 30 Minute Complete Salmon Dinner
- It’s of ● For The Seafood.
- Prepare 1.5 Pounds of Fresh Salmon.
- It’s as needed of Garlic Olive Oil [to coat salmon].
- It’s 1 of Fresh Lemon Juiced [divided + reserve slices for serving].
- You need 1 tbsp of Fresh Chopped Dill Weed [+ reserves for garish].
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1/2 of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need to taste of Sea Salt.
- You need of ● For The Asparagus.
- Prepare 1 of LG Bunch Fresh Asparagus [2" of bottoms cut & discarded].
- Prepare as needed of Garlic Olive Oil [to lightly coat asparagus].
- It’s 1 of Fresh Lemon Juiced.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Fresh Grated Parmesan.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s to taste of Coarse Sea Salt.
- Prepare of ● For The Side Salads.
- You need 1 Bag of Mixed Lettuce Leaves.
- It’s as needed of Crumbled Feta Cheese.
- You need as needed of Chopped Cucumbers.
- You need as needed of Chopped Radishes.
- Prepare to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare as needed of Homemade Ranch Dressing [mayo & while milk needed].
- Prepare of ● For The Breads [as needed].
- It’s of Fresh Warm French Bread Or Dinner Rolls.
- You need of Soft Honey Or Salted Creamed Butter.
- You need of ● For The Sides.
- It’s of Lemon Wedges.
- It’s of Hollandaise Sauce [one package].
Mike's 30 Minute Complete Salmon Dinner instructions
- Make your side salads..
- Use only a quality Parmesan to shred for your asparagus if possible..
- Season your disposable pans with garlic olive oil. Add seasonings listed above..
- Add rinsed and pat dry salmon to pan. Coat with garlic olive oil. Then, season again..
- Do the same with your asparagus. But with Parmesan Cheese..
- Baked at 375° for 30 minutes. Internal temp of fish must be at least 145°. Turn your asparagus once while baking..
- Quick mix your side salad..
- Serve with warm crispy bread and honey butter. Enjoy!.