Grandma's Butter Cookies.
You can cook Grandma's Butter Cookies using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grandma's Butter Cookies
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of Crisco shortening.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Grandma's Butter Cookies step by step
- Cream butter, sugar and shortening thoroughly, add vanilla extract..
- Sift flour and baking soda, add to creamed mixture..
- Mix well and form into balls size of walnut. Roll in additional sugar. Press down with fork..
- Bake at 350° for 15 min..