Baked salmon,pea purée, toasted almonds and Crisp roasted potato. Serve with the Toasted Almond Parsley Salad and squash, if desired. Toasted Almond Parsley Salad: Mince the shallot and add to a small bowl. Pour the vinegar over the The Baked Potato Recipe.
Blitz the peas, potato and salmon in a food processor, adding a splash of milk or knob of butter if you like, to loosen the purée. Serve one portion and divide the rest between small containers and freeze. Stir salmon and peas into the sauce carefully with a wooden spoon to avoid mashing the peas. You can cook Baked salmon,pea purée, toasted almonds and Crisp roasted potato using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked salmon,pea purée, toasted almonds and Crisp roasted potato
- It’s 1 Piece of Salmon.
- It’s of Almonds.
- You need of Potatos.
- You need of Peas.
- You need of Onion.
- It’s of Garlic.
- You need of Unwhipped Cream.
I replace the peas with cooked asparagus spears layed on the. The almonds add a sweet nuttiness to the orzo while the capers and lemon give a tangy punch to the simple skillet-cooked salmon. Give your baked salmon a punch of color and a flavor boost by dressing it with a tasty mixture of green onions. Drain well then place on a large baking tray.
Baked salmon,pea purée, toasted almonds and Crisp roasted potato step by step
- For the potatos: First of all skin the potatos then cut into quarters. Season with any spices then cook in bottom of oven for 50 mins.
- For the salmon: Brush salmon with wasabi and bake for 30 mins.
- For the Pea purèe: pour peas into blender until mush, add around a quarter of a bottle cream. Add garlic and onion then blend some more until creamy..
- For the Almonds: Put oil in pan then when it gets hot add almonds. Fry until golden brown.
Add three quarters of the herb oil and gently turn to coat. Put the potatoes and salmon in the steamer basket and sprinkle dill over top. When the potatoes and salmon are cooked, put them in the blending bowl and set aside the cooking liquid. Blend, adding the olive oil and some of the cooking liquid to. Roasted Carrot and Yellow Beetroot Salad.