Zucchini bread. This Classic Zucchini Bread Is The BEST Zucchini Bread Recipe! It Is Easy To Make, Perfectly Spiced, And The Zucchini Bread Is Super Moist! The Best Way To Use Up Your Garden Zucchini.
Blend in the grated zucchini, and then the sour cream. For Cranberry Orange Bread: omit the zucchini, cinnamon, cloves and raisins. An easy healthy zucchini bread made with wholesome ingredients and two full cups of zucchini. You can have Zucchini bread using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zucchini bread
- Prepare 3 cup of flour.
- You need 1 1/3 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of honey.
- Prepare 3 cup of zucchini grated.
- You need 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
This zucchini bread recipe is moist, delicious and has just the right spice, you'll want to go back for a. This zucchini bread recipe is one of my favorites from my childhood. The spicy, sweet smell of this easy, quick bread baking brings back fond summertime childhood memories. Even if you hate zucchini, you will love this bread!
Zucchini bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 325..
- Combine all dry ingredients..
- Make well in middle of dry ingredients and add everything else except zucchini and nuts. Mix until combined, but don't over do it..
- Mix in zucchini and nuts..
- Pour into loaf pan and bake 60 to 70 minutes, but your time may vary depending on various factors..
This zucchini bread recipe is a quick and easy sweet bread that is great for breakfast or snacking. Plus, it makes for a heartfelt homemade hostess gift! To keep the recipe vegan, I often use coconutmilk yogurt, but other nondairy yogurts such as almond or soy yogurt work as well. You can make the recipe gluten free by. This moist bread has been in the family for as long as I can remember.