Sweet & Sour Chicken. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest. New Sweet tracks featuring Steve Priest COMING SOON! Subscribe to The Sweet Band Official YouTube channel!
THE SWEET are a National Treasure, British at the core and a Rock Music Phenomena that has taken every continent by storm for almost five decades. The Golden Thread that links the past through to the. You can cook Sweet & Sour Chicken using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet & Sour Chicken
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 of Chicken Breasts cubed.
- It’s 3 of rounded tsp Cornflour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of light Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Rice Vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sesame Oil.
- You need 1 tin of pineapple rings or pieces (about 400gms).
Sweet & Sour Chicken step by step
- Fry chopped onion in a lighty oiled frying pan til soft..
- Prepare cornflour, adding Soya Sauce, Rice Vinegar and Sesame Oil. Add chicken to onions. Add cornflour mixture to the chicken and onion stiring quickly to ensure all is covered..
- Add the pineapple juice and stir thoroughly. Juices should thicken. Cut the pinapple rings into pieces and add to chicken and stir thoroughly. Cover and continue simmering until chicken is cooked. About 10mins more..
- I serve with boiled Tilda wholegrain rice with 1 tbsp of each Soya Sauce & Sesame Oil added after rice is cooked..