Baked lemon herb salmon. Healthy cuts of salmon + brussels sprouts + herbs + lemon. The key to fantastic flavor is brushing the salmon filets with a smidgen of melted butter. Not much because we're keeping things healthy today, but just enough to fill the filets with buttery flavor.
This baked lemon herb parmesan crusted salmon recipe is super easy and delicious! It's one of the best ways to make salmon. Baked Lemon Herb Parmesan Crusted Salmon Recipe – This baked lemon herb parmesan crusted salmon recipe is super easy and delicious! You can cook Baked lemon herb salmon using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked lemon herb salmon
- You need 6-10 oz of salmon filet (mine was 1 pound).
- It’s 4 of lemon slice.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cayane pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of lemon pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 3 teaspoon of extra virgin Olive oil.
- You need of foil.
- Prepare of coconut/ Olive oil spray.
It's one of the best ways to make salmon. Instead, I typically end up making baked salmon because it's so simple yet so good. How to make Lemon Herb Salmon. Add olive oil, chopped fresh parsley, basil and rosemary to a small bowl.
Baked lemon herb salmon step by step
- Line flat baking sheet with foil. Spray with cooking spray.
- Wash fish, pay dry with a paper towel..
- Place fish into a half size smaller foil liner..
- Mix seasonings with oil and coat the fish..
- Place lemons slices on top. Close foil like a pocket to keep steam in..
- Bake in oven on 350 for about 15 min checking periodically for doneness..
- More or less time depending on the size of the fish. Serve with side a fresh salad or roasted veggies!!!.
By gently baking salmon in a small amount of liquid, the Place the salmon fillets on top of the herbs and lemon then cover with foil or parchment paper. Serve this baked salmon on a bed of sautéed spinach. Serve salmon on a bed of sauteed spinach, if desired. I love baked salmon with a lemon and herb crumb topping. It is the simplest and most delicious way to cook this fish with minimal hands-on prep time.