Dustin’s Zucchini Bread.
You can cook Dustin’s Zucchini Bread using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dustin’s Zucchini Bread
- You need of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of white sugar.
- You need of baking soda.
- It’s of chopped nuts (your choice, I like chopped black walnuts or almond slivers).
- You need of baking powder.
- You need of salt.
- You need of ground cinnamon.
- You need of large eggs.
- You need of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of fine shredded zucchini (or wet fruit or veggie of your choice).
- It’s of vanilla.
Dustin’s Zucchini Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Beat eggs until foamy then add other wet ingredients one at a time while mixing slowly. Then add the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly. Spray your Bundt pan or 2 loaf pans with Pam or grease and flour. Pour in batter and bake for 1 hour or until a butter knife comes out clean..
- Let cool and remove from pan(s). Slice and cover, will remain fresh at room temperature for about 4 days. Hint… once the bread dries out a little, try making French toast with a simple egg wash. Blow minds!.