Buck-wheat-Riped Banana –Eggless Muffins.
You can cook Buck-wheat-Riped Banana –Eggless Muffins using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Buck-wheat-Riped Banana –Eggless Muffins
- You need 4 of ripe bananas mashed.
- You need 150 gm (1 cup) of buckwheat flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chestnut flour.
- You need to taste of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter,.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder,.
- You need 1/4 cup of yogurt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cashewnut.powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s of water as or if required for dropping consistency.
- You need Handful of raisins.
- You need 6 of cashewnuts.
- Prepare of Desiccated coconut and fruit sauce to garnish.
Buck-wheat-Riped Banana –Eggless Muffins step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180C /350F/Gas Mark.. Melt the butter over a medium flame and keep aside.Sieve the chestnut flour, buckwheat flour, baking powder, baking soda and keep aside..
- In a food processor, blender or stand mixer, assemble the bananas, sugar, cardamom powder, cashewnut.powder,yogurt and melted butter and mix till well combined..
- Mix the banana mixture with the flour mixture and mix until just combined or just enough to bring everything together. Add water as or if required for dropping consistency..
- Fill the muffin cases or paper cups, decorate with the cahewnuts and raisins.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until a skewer inserted into the muffin comes clean.Un mould Garnish with dessicated coconut and fruit sauce..