Mushrooms,broccoli and smoked salmon pastas sauce. Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packet. Transfer the broccoli-mushroom mixture to the pasta. If you prefer your salmon is well done.
Reviews for: Photos of Smoked Sausage & Mushroom Pasta Marinara. Mix the cooked pasta, broccoli and lemon juice into the frying pan with the reduced cream. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper and mix well, then fold in the sliced Divide between four bowls and serve straight away. You can cook Mushrooms,broccoli and smoked salmon pastas sauce using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mushrooms,broccoli and smoked salmon pastas sauce
- Prepare 150 grams of mushrooms.
- You need 100 grams of smoked salmon cut in small pieces.
- It’s 150 grams of broccoli.
- You need 250 ml of single cream.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Fresh ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare of White wine.
- Prepare of Fresh parsley.
Tip: Instead of smoked salmon, you could use a good-quality tinned tuna. Broccoli mushroom alfredo pasta is the definition of comfort food. Hot fettuccine noodles and loads of veggies are tossed in a creamy, homemade alfredo While your pasta is cooking, start preparing your sauce. Add the broccoli and garlic salt.
Mushrooms,broccoli and smoked salmon pastas sauce instructions
- Take a sauce pan and put the 2 Tbs of olive oil.
- Add the mushrooms and fry the a bit together with the olive oil until soft. Are going to let a bit of water but no worries. Add a bit of white wine and let the alcohol evaporate..
- Add the salmon to the mushrooms and let it fry a bit until pink colour. Add the brocolli and let it simmering for like few minutes. I put frozen broccoli cause is easier to cook and will not take too long to cook it..
- Now put the single cream and mix well with the brocolli, mushrooms and salmon. Add salt and fresh ground black pepper. And garnish with fresh parsley..
- It can be served with lot of kind of pastas. We had it with penne rigate. Was yummmyyyyy!! Let me know guys if you liked it.:-) Enjoy the meal..
Stir in cream and bring to a boil. This broccoli and salmon pasta recipe is full of protein and contains a third of your recommended daily allowance of Vitamin! If you don't have salmon you can make this pasta dish with any other fish instead, like cod, haddock or tuna. Store leftovers of this salmon pasta in an airtight container in the. Veal Involtini in Tomato Sauce Recipe.