Smokey Paprika Salmon Salad.
You can have Smokey Paprika Salmon Salad using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smokey Paprika Salmon Salad
- It’s 10 ounces of pink canned salmon drained.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dill weed.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sweet pickle relish.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- You need 1 of medium Kosher pickle.
Smokey Paprika Salmon Salad instructions
- Heat a pan, add the oil. Add the salmon and fry till all liquids are gone. Get the salmon a little crusty..
- Add the dill weed and onion powder. Turn off the heat. Add the mayonnaise, Mix well..
- Cut the pickle into spears. Sprinkle with smoked paprika..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.