Tomato Pesto Salmon.
You can have Tomato Pesto Salmon using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tomato Pesto Salmon
- Prepare of Parchment paper 12×18 inches.
- It’s 6 of stems asparagus.
- Prepare to taste of Olive oil.
- You need 1/4 Tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 Tbsp of pepper.
- You need 6 ounces of skinless salmon.
- You need 2 tablespoons of pesto.
- It’s 10 of cherry tomatoes, halved.
Tomato Pesto Salmon step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C..
- Fold the parchment paper in half, then open up..
- On one half, lay down the asparagus, Drizzle on oil and sprinkle on salt & pepper..
- Lay the salmon on the asparagus, and spread on the pesto. Top with tomatoes..
- Fold the parchment paper over the salmon, and cinch the paper together by folding it over itself along the edges..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until internal temperature of salmon reaches 145˚F/63˚C..