Zucchini Boats. After working hard all our lives and raising a family, we're now enjoying a simpler life. Sausage Stuffed Zucchini Boats are perfect for summer zucchinis, stuffed with Italian chicken sausage, topped with marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese. Stuffed zucchini boats with the flavor of chicken parmesan.
Grilled Zucchini Boats with Quinoa, Chickpeas, Tomatoes, and Basil Vinaigrette-this gluten-free and vegetarian recipe is the perfect meal or Side dish for summer! Use Your Garden Zucchini to Make. Easy Stuffed Zucchini Boats are the perfect way to enjoy your fresh summer zucchini! You can cook Zucchini Boats using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Boats
- It’s 6 of Zucchini.
- You need 1 lb of Ground Turkey.
- Prepare 1/3 medium of Onion.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Non-Fat Greek Yogurt.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Cilantro.
- It’s 1 of Salt and Pepper.
- It’s 1 of Garlic.
- It’s 1 cup of Carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Red Peppers.
- It’s 1 dozen of Cherry Tomatos.
Tender zucchini filled with a silky meat sauce, topped with cheese and baked until tender. These zucchini boats are a healthy and flavorful Italian-inspired meal, and a delicious way to sneak in some extra veggies! Sailing Into a Tasty Meal with Zucchini Boats. When I think about some of my.
Zucchini Boats instructions
- Brown Ground Turkey Breast with Taco Seasoning.
- Give a quick wash to the zucchini. Slice in half lengthwise, leaving the ends on to keep the filling inside. Use a melon baller to scoop the flesh out of the zucchini. Be careful to not break the peeling of the zucchini with the melon baller – leaving a thin layer of flesh inside helps ensure this!.
- Place zucchini boats in a glass dish..
- Use a food processor to finely chop: the zucchini flesh you removed, carrots, red peppers, and onions. Spray a large sauce pan with olive oil and place the chopped ingredients in the pan. Add cilantro, salt and pepper, and garlic..
- Sauté until mixture is completely cooked. Place mixture into a large bowl and add Greek yogurt and stir thoroughly..
- Mix in turkey with zucchini mixture..
- Fill zucchini boats with mixture..
- Cut tomatoes and place on top of stuffed zucchini boats and sprinkle with some fat free mozzarella cheese. (Maybe an 1/8 of a cup makes it way on one boat maximum!).
- Cook at 350 for approximately 25 minutes..
Zucchini taco boats are easy to make and are a fun way to put a healthy twist on taco night! This zucchini boat recipe is low-carb, paleo, keto. Zucchini boats are filled with ground beef, onions, and pine nuts before they are baked then topped with yogurt, tomatoes and cucumber Zucchini Boats. Zucchini boats prepared with fresh basil, tomatoes, red onion, garlic, mozzarella cheese and crushed buttery crackers. Easy Stuffed Zucchini Boats have so much flavor with ground turkey, mushrooms, pasta sauce, and cheese.