Macaroni Salad Gratin.
You can have Macaroni Salad Gratin using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Macaroni Salad Gratin
- You need 1 of leftover amount Macaroni salad.
- You need 400 ml of Milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of White flour.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- It’s 2 tsp of Vegetable oil.
- You need 10 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 3 grams of Consommé bouillon powder.
- Prepare 1 of Easy melting cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Panko.
Macaroni Salad Gratin instructions
- First, make the white sauce. Thinly slice the onions and heat in a microwave until softened. Heat the oil and butter in a frying pan and lightly sauté the onions..
- Turn off the heat and mix the flour into the onions. Sauté some more until no longer powdery. Add the milk and soup stock granules, mix, and simmer for 5-10 minutes..
- When thickened, turn off the heat and add the macaroni salad. You want just enough white sauce to coat the macaroni salad, so adjust accordingly..
- Transfer to dishes and sprinkle with panko and grated cheese. Bake until browned. We use the microwave's gratin course for 20 minutes (Prepare using whatever method you usually prepare gratin.).