Nana's Cheese Cake.
You can cook Nana's Cheese Cake using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Nana's Cheese Cake
- It’s 16 oz of sour cream.
- You need 24 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of almond extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 3 large of eggs.
- You need 1/2 tsp of lemon zest.
- You need 1 stick of melted butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of almond extract.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of clove grounded.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of all spice grounded.
- Prepare 2 cup of crushed graham crackers.
Nana's Cheese Cake instructions
- preheat oven to 350.
- take a zip lock bag and place graham crackers inaide. Seal bag and crush with a rolling pin until fine. Place them in a bowl mix in cinnamon, nutmeg, all spice, clove, 1tsp vanilla, 1tsp almond extract, and melted butter. Then press in the bottom of your pan. Bake in 350degree oven for 15 minutes. Then let cool..
- let cream cheese, eggs, and sour cream come to room temp..
- for filling place flour in bowl and mix around the sides and bottim till coated. Then place cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and almond extract in a bowl and beat till mixed and creamy..
- then add the sour cream and mix till creamy..
- add each egg seprately and mix till nice and cream..
- now add your lemon zesr and mix well..
- place filling over the graham cracker crust. place in a 350degree oven for 45 to 50 mins, or until the center is sold. stick a tooth pick in center if it comes out liquidy its not done.
- then shut off oven and let cheese cake cool in oven for 2 to 3 hours. Then cut and serve.