Slow cooker garlic parmesan chicken. Bone-in skin-on chicken thighs ensure a flavor-packed and tender result—paired with a few pats of butter, some garlic and thyme, the savoriness of the chicken and its sidekicks seeps into the baby potatoes for a fully satisfying, comforting meal. Crisp-tender chicken cooked low and slow with baby red potatoes for a full meal! Crisp-tender chicken thighs cooked low and slow right alongside some baby red potatoes before they're tossed in freshly grated Parmesan.
Sometimes I enlist my husband's help on what I should make for dinner. Tools Used In This Slow Cooker Garlic Parmesan Chicken and Potatoes: Slow Cooker: Love this slow cooker and how programmable it is, it has My New Slow Cooker: This recipe was made in this slow cooker. I browned the chicken in the cast aluminum insert before cooking the chicken on low. You can cook Slow cooker garlic parmesan chicken using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow cooker garlic parmesan chicken
- It’s 3 tbsp of extra-virgin olive oil divided.
- You need 2 lb of bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs.
- It’s of Kosher salt.
- Prepare of Freshly ground black pepper.
- You need 1 lb. of baby red potatoes, quartered.
- You need 2 tbsp. of butter, softened.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of fresh thyme.
- Prepare of Freshly chopped parsley.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of freshly grated Parmesan, plus more for serving.
Easy Slow Cooker Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings Recipe – Learn how to make garlic parmesan chicken wings that are SO CRISPY! It is amazing what these simple ingredients can do to bring out such amazing flavor and can be a meal that the Any meat cooked in the slow cooker always comes out with a fantastic result. This chicken was so tender and juicy. I love pan searing the chicken.
Slow cooker garlic parmesan chicken step by step
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat 1 tablespoon oil. Add chicken, season with salt and pepper, and sear until golden, 3 minutes per side..
- Meanwhile, in a large slow cooker, toss potatoes with remaining 2 tablespoons oil, butter, garlic, thyme, parsley, and Parmesan and season generously with salt and pepper. Add chicken and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours, until potatoes are tender and chicken is fully cooked..
- Garnish with Parmesan before serving.
This is an easy slow cooker recipe for chicken thighs in a sauce made with soy sauce, ketchup. Whisk soy sauce, ketchup, honey, garlic, and basil together in a bowl; pour over the chicken. When the Packers play the Bears, I always plan a party and make sure this is on the menu. Using the slow cooker means I get to watch the game, too! I serve the chicken on submarine rolls with a bit of the sauce and some chopped lettuce.