New York Cheesecake (6 Inches). I looked all over for a cheesecake recipe for this size pan. I found this one at rec.food.baking. New York, New York, we love you for this staple cheesecake, but we love us even more for perfecting the recipe.
We only get the plain New York Cheesecake, because only with it do you get the. Rich, creamy decadent New York Style cheesecake made easily in your Instant pot! I looked all over for a cheesecake recipe for this size pan. You can cook New York Cheesecake (6 Inches) using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of New York Cheesecake (6 Inches)
- Prepare of Cake Ingredients.
- It’s 250 g of Cream Cheese, Room Temperature.
- It’s 30 g of Greek Yoghurt (Or replaced with 30 g sour cream).
- Prepare 63 g of Unsatled Butter, Room Temperature.
- You need 2 Pcs of Eggs.
- You need 70 g of White Sugar.
- You need 1 Tsp of Lemon Juice.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Lemon Zest, Freshly grated.
- You need 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract (Optional).
- Prepare of Cake Base.
- Prepare 60 g of Graham Cracker Crumbs.
- Prepare 40 g of Unsalted Butter, Melted.
- You need of Toppings.
- You need of Blue Berries (Optional).
- Prepare 50 g of Sour Cream.
- Prepare 25 g of White Sugar.
I found this one at rec.food.baking. It is credited as a Wilton recipe. This cheesecake is New York-style, fool-proof, easy, and super-delicious. This is the ultimate New York Style Cheesecake, creamy, smooth and delicious!
New York Cheesecake (6 Inches) step by step
- Butter (or cooking Spray) and flour your 6 inches cake mold to avoid the cake stick to the pan, remove excess flour. You may then put parchment paper to the mold base. (Optional).
- Wrap your cake pan with aluminium foil and put it inside a baking tray..
- For the cake base, melt the butter in microwave. Add the graham crumbs into the cake mold followed by the melted butter. Mix them well then use a spoon to evenly distribute the crumbs and press them into a crust. Put the cake mold with the cake base in the freezer to set..
- Start boiling water (with electric kettle or over stove) for later use. Preheat the oven to 180°C (356°F).
- Stir and mix the cream cheese, unsalted butter, greek yoghurt and sugar together until the mixture is sugar *Gradually add the sugar in 3 separated times.
- Add the eggs (One at a time) and combine with the cheese mixture. You may also add the vanilla extract..
- Add the lemon juice and zest into the mixture, mix well until forming smooth batter..
- Pour the batter into the 6 inches cake pan, run a toothpick through the batter to remove excess bubbles..
- Pour the boiling water into the baking tray so that the cake pan with aluminium foil is immersed in the boiling water with 1/3 of the pan height..
- Bake the cake for 30 to 35 mins at 180°C (356°F)..
- Set aside to cool down the cake and detach it from the mold later. In a small bowl, mix the sour cream with white sugar. Put the sour cream in the middle of the cake and spread it slightly with a spatula..
- Add the fruits of your choice (Blueberries, strawberries, etc).
Everyone LoVeD it and the whole thing was pretty much gobbled up, except for two pieces that I had as my lunch the. New York Cheesecake recipe made simple. Yes, we all know cheesecake is the best but it's also a STRUGGLE to make. They either turn out under baked, over baked, over mixed, or cracked on top. Here's fluffy, light, and perfect cheesecake, done the New York way.