Savoury Zucchini Bread. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Tips to make this Savory Zucchini Bread! Do not skip the step where you squeeze a bit of the moisture out of the grated zucchini, or you could end up with mushy bread.
Dust with flour to coat evenly. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and pepper. This Savory Zucchini Bread recipe combines zucchinis, tomatoes, and lots of delicious flavors in tasty savory bread. You can cook Savoury Zucchini Bread using 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Savoury Zucchini Bread
- You need 1 +1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oats flour.
- Prepare 1 +1/4 cup of grated zucchini.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of chia seeds soaked in 1/2 cup water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of almond milk/ dairy milk.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of castor sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of lemon zest.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Italian herbs or pizza seasoning.
- You need 3/4 tbsp of chilli flakes.
Savory Quick Bread recipes are easy to make and a perfect summer bread for your favorite vegan dishes. See tips for making this into a savory cheesy zucchini bread. Zucchini bread is a godsend during peak summer when zucchini is everywhere, but I often find the loaves disappointing: sweet, dense, and one-note in flavor. So I ditched the sugar, raisins, and other sweet add-ins and created a savory rendition that's exactly to my taste.
Savoury Zucchini Bread instructions
- In a mixing bowl combine whole wheat flour, oats flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, lemon zest, Italian herbs and chilli flakes. Now in another bowl mix rest of the ingredients (except zucchini) and mix well..
- Then combine the wet and dry ingredients and mix well with a spatula. Now fold in grated zucchini. Transfer the batter to the lined baking mould and bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean and the crust becomes nice and golden brown. Take it out and let it cool. Slice it and enjoy..
It's flecked with chopped Castelvetrano olives, manchego, almonds, and smoky paprika, kind of like it summered in Spain! I am the type of person that will have a sweet breakfast over savory any day of the week. This Zucchini Bread is so amazing, its incredibly easy to make and impossible to mess-up. Anyone can make it, even if you haven't baked anything in your life. The bread is so soft and delicious, moist and flavorful.