Bonfire Night Parkin.
You can have Bonfire Night Parkin using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bonfire Night Parkin
- It’s 225 g of self raising flour.
- Prepare 110 g of caster sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of ground ginger (you can add more, if you like).
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 200 ml of milk.
- It’s 55 g of butter.
- It’s 110 g of golden syrup.
Bonfire Night Parkin instructions
- Preheat the oven to 150 Celsius. Line a 22cm/8 inch deep tray..
- Sift together the flour, sugar, ginger, and baking soda..
- In a small pan, melt together the butter and syrup..
- Beat the egg into the milk..
- Gradullay pour the syrup/butter into the dry ingredients. The mixture should look a little like dough..
- Pour in the egg and milk. Stir until smooth, and pour into lined tin..
- Bake for an hour, or until inserted skewer comes out clean..