Canned Mackerel Diet! Nagaimo Gratin.
You can cook Canned Mackerel Diet! Nagaimo Gratin using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Canned Mackerel Diet! Nagaimo Gratin
- You need 1/2 can of Canned mackerel.
- You need 2 stick of Asparagus.
- It’s 1/4 of pack Shimeji mushrooms.
- You need 1/4 of Onion (sliced).
- You need of Nagaimo Sauce.
- You need 100 grams of Nagaimo (grated).
- It’s 1 of Egg (beaten).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
Canned Mackerel Diet! Nagaimo Gratin step by step
- Make the nagaimo sauce. Put the grated nagaimo in a bowl and mix with the egg, mayonnaise, salt, and pepper..
- Remove the hard part of the asparagus and cut into 4 cm pieces. Discard the root ends of the shimeji mushrooms and shred. Thinly slice the onions..
- Flake the mackerel in a gratin dish with the juices..
- Top with Step 2 asparagus, shimeji mushrooms, and onions..
- Top with the Step 1 nagaimo sauce and bake in an oven or oven toaster at 230°C for 15~20 minutes..
- This is the tofu sauce version https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/157334-fluffy-tofu-au-gratin-with-canned-mackerel.