Coco Jam Cookie/Thumbprint Cookie.
You can cook Coco Jam Cookie/Thumbprint Cookie using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coco Jam Cookie/Thumbprint Cookie
- It’s 2 cups of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 1.5 sticks of Butter(169 gm)or 6 oz.
- You need 1/2 cup of Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Sea Salt.
Coco Jam Cookie/Thumbprint Cookie step by step
- Preheat over at 350 deg F..
- In a large bowl take butter and sugar and cream it together..
- Add flour, vanilla extract and sea salt and with the help of hand blender mix the dough..
- Dough must be of crumbly texture and when folded in twist it should bind together..
- With the help of a spoon take equal amount of dough it hand and start making dough balls..
- Dip these balls in egg wash and then in sweetened coconut..
- Line the balls in cookie tray and press with thumb from center to form whole (indentation)..
- Fill these indentation with your favourite jam and bake in oven for 20 minutes..
- The Coconut must be golden brown in colour..
- Enjoy the delicious, crispy coconut jam cookies..