My partners best Yorkshire parkin recipe.
You can have My partners best Yorkshire parkin recipe using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My partners best Yorkshire parkin recipe
- Prepare 225 grams of medium oatmeal.
- You need 225 grams of self raising flour.
- You need 2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 225 grams of margarine/ butter partner prefers to use butter.
- You need 225 grams of brown sugar.
- It’s 100 grams of golden syrup.
- It’s 125 grams of black treacle.
- Prepare 300 ml of milk.
My partners best Yorkshire parkin recipe step by step
- Place oatmeal,flour,and ginger in a bowl, mix well..
- Place margarine sugar, syrup, treacle and milk in a large bowl microwave on 100% for 5 mins, stir every minute. Stir in flour margarine, mix well..
- Grease and line the base of a deep, square 20cm (8") dish with greaseproof paper, pour in parkin mixture..
- Place on low rack and bake on dual convection, 180 c, 30% for 27 minutes until well risen and a skewer comes out clean..