Simple & Healthy Creamy Soy Milk Gratin. Simple is online banking with superhuman customer service and tools to help you easily budget and save, right inside your Banking & Budgeting, made Simple. Master your money with one easy app. Having few parts or features; having no special features. uncomplicated.
From Middle English symple, simple, from Old French and French simple, from Latin simplex ("simple", literally "onefold") (as opposed to duplex ("double", literally "twofold")), from semel ("the same") + plicō ("I fold"). SiMPLE (a recursive acronym for SiMPLE Modular Programming Language & Environment) is a programming development system that was created to provide easy programming capabilities for everybody, especially non-professionals. Banking and budgeting combined in one simple app. You can cook Simple & Healthy Creamy Soy Milk Gratin using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple & Healthy Creamy Soy Milk Gratin
- Prepare 2 of Onion.
- It’s 1 of Thickly sliced bacon (or chicken thigh).
- You need 100 grams of Macaroni (or penne).
- Prepare 300 grams of Soy milk (or milk).
- It’s 10 grams of Butter.
- It’s 150 ml of Water.
- You need 5 tbsp of All-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of Consommé soup stock cube.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
Pago Simple. Последние твиты от Simple (@simple). Banking and budgeting combined in one simple app. Banking services provided by BBVA USA, Member FDIC.
Simple & Healthy Creamy Soy Milk Gratin step by step
- [Preparation] Cut the onion and bacon into 5 mm wide pieces. Boil the macaroni..
- Add the water and the onions from Step 1 into a frying pan, cover with a lid and steam over medium heat. Stir occasionally and once the onions are translucent, move onto the next step..
- Next, put the bacon in the frying pan as well and stir-fry. Turn down the heat to low and mix in the butter..
- Maintain a low heat and carefully fold in the flour with a spatula (don't worry if a few lumps remain)..
- Pour in the soy milk and turn the heat up to medium. Stir the mixture until it thickens. When it has thickened to your desired consistency, add the consommé stock, salt, and pepper..
- Lastly, add in the macaroni and give everything a quick mix. Transfer the mixture to a gratin dish and top with cheese (I used mozzarella cheese this time)..
- Bake in the oven until golden brown and it's ready to serve..